News

Star Wars Guild Formation

Ok, now that we are getting close I am going to manage the pre-launch registration site better. If you all want to play SWTOR with us when it launches please go Here.

btw, I fully expect to form an Empire guild as well. I think that playing both factions will be very much rewarded in this game. However, due to demand rallying around this guild will get us all on the same server having some fun at launch instead of spread to the wind.

Remember, this is a server balancing thing. So, get all your friends in this guild and if you guys spin it out to your own guild later then fine, or we form an alliance on their site. Either way, let's get as many of us as possible on the same server.

-Stephen

STEPHEN!

That link is going to the default guild creation area. Is there anything more specific? Are we getting the band back together? I'm not in beta so I have no idea how I'm going to get you and Randy mats to make STIMs but I'm working on it.
Found it! I'm a moron.
The direct link is here: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5808/strength-numbers

We need 3 pre-orders to get our server pre-selection. I should have that handled with just my preorders from work though.... Happy

-Stephen

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em