WoW General

Season 4 requirements......

Welp, it's not looking like this "casual" areana player is going to be seeing much in the line of S4 gear...

"The new Season 4 items will have the below personal and team arena rating requirements:
Shoulders: 2200
Weapon: 2050
Head: 1700
Chest: 1600
Legs: 1550
Gloves: none
Off-hand: none

In addition, some of the Season 4 quality items that will be purchasable with honor will also carry a personal and team arena rating requirement:
Boots: 1700
Ring: 1650
Bracers: 1575
Belt: none
Necklace: none
Trinket: none"

I was saving my points (aprox 3000 atm) for season 4, but might just pick off the last couple s3 pieces at the reduced cost once s4 is out.

Now, I'm thinking/hoping this is because it is the last season before the expansion (makes sense). Otherwise it will kill any reason for sub-1550 teams (or rather folks with a personal rating under 1550) doing them.

Guess I'll just run Cutter through BGs to gear up on season 2 gear (aka expansion leveling gear) once it drops to honor vendors.

Ron
Hmm. Yeah it's looking a little restrictive. But I guess it's just like the old honor system, you have to give the greatest rewards to the most hardcore.

How long does it take to accumulate arena points if your team is just average? And by average I mean at or below a 50% winning percentage.

Yuber wrote:
Hmm. Yeah it's looking a little restrictive. But I guess it's just like the old honor system, you have to give the greatest rewards to the most hardcore.

How long does it take to accumulate arena points if your team is just average? And by average I mean at or below a 50% winning percentage.

Well I plan on getting 250-300 a week and thats about where I am. The best way is to get a 5v5 team going. You can totaly suck and still knock out 300 points since more points are given for the larger teams.
WTB a SiN 5's
looks like I just stopped PvP-ing in wow indefinately. Sorry, but a 2.2K rating to get geared isn't gonna happen. This is Naxxramas PvP style and frankly their PvP system is broke as FUCK!

A Priest or Druid can easily out heal the DPS of a warrior with ease. A Rogue can assrape any class not in plate save for a Druid. Sorry, but WOW PvP is not an esport. There is NO BALANCE, and it is infact so freakishly UNBALANCED that it makes it a game of who brought the Druid, and who's Druid is the better healer.

Sorry, but their shit is broken, and PvP in an arena is going the way of fat guys with no life....worse than previous.

PvE all the way. This makes a transfer to a PvE server seem worthwile....if it wasn't for the bug that allows alliance to kill horde without ever actually flagging as PvP.
I feel the same way a lot of the time, Oss, but you don't really meet up with those people all that often. When you do, yeah, you get owned. But they're not absolutely everywhere.

That being said, when you do run into the bulletproof druid, it really highlights the gear disparity. Similarly, when you have a rogue, warlock, and hunter literally pounding on a warrior for what seems like minutes and his health is dropping about 2% every second, wtf is wrong with the PvP gear balance? Am I fighting a fucking raid boss or another player?

I totally enjoy 2v2 arenas with evis now. Especially against 2 warriors or 2 rogues.
With casters it kinda sucks at times. Evis iis now full MS spec and can really lay out some serious damage.

Still effing druids and priests in 5 mans.....
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em