General Game Discussion

Rock Band....!

I can't wait till my PS3 arrives

the drums are great. that's about it...

THe guitar is wicked easy even on expert, the bass is meant for the drunkest person at the party and only shit faced people will sing....

But...the play list and the ability to DL songs is just amazing

EDIT: I was in a rush earlier...the game's playlist is amazing, i absolutly love it. It getts really fun when you start playing with people. the drums on expert is dead on to how drums are played in the song. I've had 2 different freinds who play drums come over and absolutly kill them...it's awesome to watch
... I guess in some ways I don't get these games. When I was in high school my friends and I just grabbed our instruments and made our own music. It was fun and when we fucked up we laughed and just kept going instead of having some dumb game decrease our points.

And it was UPHILL both ways to band practice too! In the snow!

It's pretty much the best party video game out there. It's funny, the drums are actually my least favorite part. I like the singing best!

Eupha's right about the guitar, it's a little too easy. If you're playing medium on Guitar Hero, you're playing at least hard or expert in Rock Band. Also have to agree with Eupha that the tracklist is amazing. One of the really cool things about it is that you can frequently put together your own setlists when you go on tour, and the predetermined gigs are generally varied enough that you're playing a wide variety of songs. Downloadable content is also amazing, and integrates into the game seamlessly. You can choose to play downloadable tracks right alongside the native tracks on the gigs.

Pretty much everyone I know who's played it loves it and has an absolute blast playing it.

Think of it like an Arcade game Tiq.........
I know what the appeal is. I just don't "get" it. Happy

My wife is a Drummer...........OMG, she is very good.........9 months Prego, 5 days to go.......and she is a drumming fool!
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em