I'm curious how many of you are keeping your mages your main, for sure, for the expansion...
Undecided.

I dont really care who my main is. I like playing all my 60 or soon to be 60 tunes.

I will stay with Emon for now, but I will likely judge what helps the guild the most and play that tune.

Emon 60 mage (ice-ice-ice)
Emerd 60 Shaman (enhancement)
Cax 60 Druid (feral is fun)
Gib 58 Priest (Desciple/Holy working on HWL gear prior to leveling to 60)

I think I may switch to the priest since the guild has been short there in the past and I have been having alot of fun with desciple/holy build.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Emerd
Yeah I will eventually be getting all my 60s to 70 as well... or at least playing them all to some degree. (prob not so much my druid anymore )

I'm just trying to get a sense of our guild demographics now. All the other class forums have asked whos' switched, now I'm curious about us.

Suggestions? Comments?

Priest could be a good choice...
I always found that healing in 5-mans was fun. Healing in raids bigger than 10 is not so fun. Since the 'endgame' raids are now much smaller than they used to be, healing might not be such a crappy job anymore.
Though, healing in general seems like a mini-game within a game. After a while you kinda want to blast things again. ...but that's just me.

A shaman can heal and blast things, but I keep hearing bad things about them since patch (you'll know more about this than me)...

Druid is pretty good because you can be whatever a group needs. Need a tank? IMA bear! Need a healer? IMA cow! (because trees suck)

I'm betting it will be easiest to level something with healing capabilities. Especially with the priest, you'll be in high demand. :wink:
...unless everyone else gets the same idea and pulls their priests out.

Over all that... you're a good mage so it would suck to not play alongside Emon anymore.

So really...
It's all about playing what is most entertaining for you. Playing a class you don't get excited about makes for some fast WoW burnout.
That's why I was thinking maybe of playing my hunter more. They are so damned efficient, and I like to grind. ...even though I love my mage (okay so it's a love/hate relationship...).

Just don't level more than one char at once, you get nowhere fast.
Does this mean you're staying, Furi? :D

I'll be playing my mage. He'll be 70 before the paladin, so that's who I'll be playing.
Yuber wrote:
Does this mean you're staying, Furi? :D

Nothing is certain. I am faced with a delima at the moment. It actually looks like I'll be staying for now and taking a WoW break later. Gotta love how real life plans can pull a 180 on you. :?

I'm going to be taking a short course... actually more like a day camp, for a few weeks in a row, almost all day (so far as I know). So there really isn't point to paying for WoW if I end up going, because I will have no time. (everyone knows you need to play for a few hours in a row to get anything remotely interesting/useful done) But like everything in life there's a huge waiting list. :x Might not get in for this session.

I wish there was a day-by-day payment option for WoW.
Eupha will stay my main...i love him tooo much
You said you wanted to give the Emoroan/Melis thing a third with Nyquil!
Melis wrote:
You said you wanted to give the Emoroan/Melis thing a third with Nyquil!

I just wanna have sex with you >.> we'll see, i havent been fucking able to play in 3 days...she should be 60 already

I HATE MY INTERNET
IM here just no time to play with finals!
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em