WoW General

My new "quest"

Well besides gearing up Cutter (though not may "main" always my first toon and I love the warrior class), I've decided to go for the "Champion of the Naaru" title on Corrupted. Why? Hell something to do while collecting badges and seeing new/different content. Its something we wont be able to get once over 70 (not sure if they are pulling it like the ZA bear mount).

For those that don't know this is what you get when you complete the old SSC and TK attument quests. Originally I thought it was just the TK (Trial of the Naaru), but found out you also need the SSC part (The Cudgel of Kar'desh - you get from the caged up guy we always walk by in heroic SP just before the second boss).

As of this weekend I have the Trial of Strength (heroic SV and heroic Slabs) done and half of the SSC.

So what's left? To finish the "Trials" I need a heroic Arc, Shattered Halls, and then Mag (fingers crossed on Kara group 2 taking off or this is a pug).

For SSC you need to down Gruul (I got thanks to Meatboss and his old guild) and Nightbane (we are so close!).

http://www.wowwiki.com/Tempest_Key_Guide for those having problems getting the TK quest line (SMV mostly).

So anyone down with a heroic or two, give me a yell.

Ron
IF i'm on I will absoluty help ya on either character =)
Sosso is definately up for it!
Have shield will travel.

Emi
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em