General Game Discussion

Onyxia solo :D

http://files.filefront.com/OnyxiaSolowmv/;10314458;/fileinfo.html

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
Neat. Tho the video quality stinks. :P

wow! A druid that can't be killed! Who knew!?

Really though, with heal over times that tick for 1k+ and a few oh shit heals....
Theres a vid somewhere of a Pally 1 shotting her
Eupha wrote:
Theres a vid somewhere of a Pally 1 shotting her

That sounds like private server kind of stuff.

If I recall she has over 1 million health.

Its pretty safe to say thats not going to happen on a blizzard server.

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
I forgot what the original Reckoning mechanic was, but before it was changed, paladins would basically get extra attacks that could be saved up. So you'd be out and get hit, store up some Reckoning damage and it could be saved. If you've ever heard the term "reckbomb" used, that's what it was. Used to be used a lot in PvP I believe.

Anyhow, I heard of a pally one-shotting I believe it was Kazzak, but I can't be sure. All done with a reckbomb that must've been saved up for god knows how long.

Reckoning bombs . What was it? Every crit added some damage to reckoning? With no cap. So if you never used reckoning it just kept piling up. Good shit.

-Stephen

Yea it was normal server, Reckoning after every crit built up an extra attack so this guy built up thousands of attacks, then went in and BOOM! now it's capped
Now that Horde get Pallys its capped.

Sounds about normal.

Timefreak wrote:
Now that Horde get Pallys its capped.

Sounds about normal.

It was capped many moons before that. I think it was shortly after the guy one shot Kazzak.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em