News

Shadowmoon Valley QuestS - Group Outing

As many of you know there is a series of quests in Shadowmoon Valley that lead up to the Tempest Keep Key. We're a ways off from running Tempest Keep, but the lead in quests net you good gear, good money, and a good time.

I've added the "raid" to the calendar for the 24th, next Saturday at 1:00pm server. My idea is we'll all get out there and run as many people as we can through the quests for 2 hours. Then if we need to reschedule to finish, we'll do that some other time.

You can go here to see it on the calendar and to signup:

http://www.theguildsin.com/calendar/calendar.php?mode=day&year=2007&month=03&day=24&gid=48

Click signups to see who is signed up. Don't worry about class makeup, if you want to run it then signup and we'll work it out. There are usually a few people in Shadowmoon who need the quests too. After the two hours we'll just run whatever.

Depending on what happens that weekend with school, I may not be able to attend; however, I signed up just in case.

Aberene wrote:
Depending on how my vagina feels this weekend, I may not be able to attend; however, I signed up just in case.
Guessing 70 quest?

Not exactly, Braveheart did it at 68 i think.

Count me in. I'm alraedy on the 5 man part of the quest. I"ve also got 4 other 3-5 man quests in shadowmoon. If anyone else is currently working on those and wan'ts to try to fit them in lets do it. Happy
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em