What computer games are very popular right now? Do you like to play? I used to play GTA a lot, but now I'm interested in Overwatch 2, what do you think of it?

Good evening. I used to play GTA a lot too - it's one of the most popular games in the world and the game of our childhood:) It's always nice to feel nostalgic.

I've been into games for a long time. Right now I like Overwatch 2 the most - it is a continuation of the team multiplayer shooter from Blizzard, in which the authors added a story campaign, special heroic missions, skill customization and items. All of this is for the new PvE mode, which is designed to evolve the Overwatch universe. PvP-modes at the same time are not going anywhere, moreover - all players in the first part will play on the same maps and the same heroes as the owners of the sequel. The game itself is free, but if you need an Overwatch 2 boost https://overboost.pro/overwatch-boosting , you can use a reliable service that helps players achieve desired in-game goals, such as rank, wins, achievements and seasonal events, among other things.

GTA is one of the biggest worlds in video games, a huge choice of vehicles, complete freedom of action and a vivid picture. It's also a guide to overthrowing dictatorial regimes. Become a leader in the game with gta modded accounts. Take over the criminal world and set your own rules of play. Now you can do anything.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em