Public Registered Forum

Debt consolidation- please help

Please do not judge me or vilify me. I know I freaked up, I was in a bad place a year ago. Manic and suicidal and almost went through with it so in my mind the debt I accrued wasn’t going to matter.

I have about 25k in CC debt, I do NOT use any credit cards anymore at all under any circumstances. All the interest rates are around 20%. My credit sucks because my high DTI, other than that I have no derogatory marks on my credit, it’s 600 right now. Huge fall from grace as I used to have an 800 credit score.

I make my payments on time every month, but I’m drowning in the sheer amount of money that’s going out and not being able to pay extra to actually have an impact. The only relief program I’m on is with Amex and that expires in November this year. I’m still paying $240 a month on the Amex alone as that is my highest balance card.

What are my options? Can I go through a debt relief company? My credit isn’t good enough for a personal loan at the amount I need.

I want to right my wrongs, and this is so completely overwhelming I feel like I will be in debt forever.

Hello, writing off debts through the courts is a proven and most realistic way to solve the problem. The ground for judicial bankruptcy is the inability to pay for your obligations on time. But there is an easier way, you can look at point break financial loan reviews for more information on debt cancellation.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em