News

TF2 Killfest - Monday 11/5/07 - 6PM PST

Be there!

Or what?

Be square, duh

But yeah, my farking parents are coming in tonight to see the new baby, but I'll be there if I can.

Well I'm having some issues with my internet connection, but hopefully it will still be playable. The lowest latency I had when I did a server search was 104, and it's usually down around the mid 20s or so. Our server was in the mid 100s, IIRC. I saw Teppic on the server when I checked! That's a good start. :D

Don't toy with me, Ant.

I'm the ONLY one on the server Where is everyone?
We're all lamers apparently. I'm still stuck in my team meeting rying to finish up our damn paper...

I had a gnarly snipe on Stephen. I swear to god I don't know how I did that, man. I aimed as you were entering the doorway, fired, and that was that. When I saw the kill I nearly fainted. Most of the time I wouldn't even bother trying to snipe a scout, .

Teppic and Tiq played for a while, saw 'vak briefly and Evis was in for a while too. As expected, once we had between 4 and 6 players, it ballooned and became a full-on game. Lots of fun as always. Let's do it again next week. Or maybe try and get an impromptu going later this week.

, I think that shot was a touch of luck, but luck combined with skill gets the kill. ;)

I played until I had to go watch the baby, it was a ton of fun. I really like this game, it plays much better than other FPSs and is really well balanced.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em