Test

Star Wars: The Old Republic & Other Games

What games are you all checking out right now? I see Netgrue playing some steam games. Anything else going on? Chime in here!

Forum Image

Forum Image

Last edited by Stephen F. Johnston on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

I been focusing on real life. I am getting medically retired from the Air Force and have to find a job.
Haven't been playing anything online - tried the free SWG pre-CU servers but was unable to get back into the game.

Been playing "Traffic Jam" on my brand new EVO 4G Android phone!

psychoticneurotic.com
I haven't been playing too much WoW. Been a few months. I'm actually really excited about SW:TOR, but other than that's it's been all Super Street Fighter IV and L4D2. Happy

I've been playing Bad Company 2 and just finished Mass Effect 2. Any of you guys play BC? My friends have a server and we play on Tues nights.
I still play WoW. I am leveling a Paladin to 80. SIN on Nath is about to be disbanded. I don't know why. I haven't been that active. I have been playing Bad Company 2 on xbox a lot lately. I also picked up Red Dead Redemption.

I'm sure I'll see most you in Star Wars: The Old Republic

70 Warlock / 70 Rogue
I've been playing Lord of the Rings since August. It's a pretty good game.

psychoticneurotic.com
I was in one of the Star Wars:TOR betas. They aren't doing it conventionally. It was cool but only lasted a week and a half. Excited for the real thing.
DDO - Khyber - SiN is 9 members strong and growing. Yes, I am still around.

Bizzarrow
Seyraah
Apostollos

Teppic - what server on LOTRO and what is your character name?

I got into the beta, well Alex did. I played for about 5 hours and its basically boring so far.

Its a mix between an mmo and Mass affect 2, except the action isn't much fun, and there is way to much talk so far. I leveled two chars to level 5.

I have a 3 month beta key, probably play it some more when I get more time.

Cheers
Well, I started playing Rift, but it turned into World of ClericCraft really fast (not a cleric, get rolled). That kinda bummed me out.

Lately I've been living in TF2. It's a really easy game it get in and out of. Other than that, I'm waiting on SWTOR...and that game better not suck!

Anyone dicking around with APB? Hows that re-launch look?
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em