WoW General

I'm re-upping WoW, you guys

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Just kidding.

But I am a little tempted after seeing this badassed bear mount from Zul'Aman. Good luck getting one, I'm sure. I heard it involves beating the instance in a certain amount of time while balancing on the tip of a pool cue and farting the Vietnamese national anthem.

Forum Image

I didn't know this until I was searching for a screenshot of the bear, but evidently there's a flying mount for engineers either now or in the near future.

Forum Image

Mounts were one of my favorite things in the game, I'm only slightly kidding about re-upping to get one. If I thought I had a Chinaman's chance of landing one, I'd be sorely tempted. But sadly, I'm only able to fart "O Canada."

I had great times in wow for a long time. Saddly even visiting our forums now makes me throw up a little in my mouth every time I see the wow boarders.

I hope you dont start up wow again. Atleast dont pay for it. I can point you into a free private server you can play on so you remember why you dont like it anymore.

http://www.burning-wow.com/home.html

Go nuts. Its even like 30x Exp so you level fast. Like 1 kill per level at the low levels :D

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
Private servers can be alot of fun.

-Stephen

Currently we are in Karazahn and making good progress. SIN has become the casual of casuals in-game. Right now I am getting Zedd's rogue (Ragrathtorin) keyed for Karazhan. I am also getting Sosso geared up to function as DPS or a solid tank depending on need.

We hit a wall in Karazhan recently and need more DPS. Zedd's rogue should fill that DPS void as he is pumping out a sustained 2K dps.

WoW is still alot of fun, and I am simply amazed at how much they pay attention to the PvE aspect.
Need a hunter to join you on that key quest? I think I know which buttons to push still.

Its now 245 days clean and sober from WOW. My brother (Path) called me the other day to play his warrior account because they needed a real tank. I had to talk to my sponsor (the wife) cause I got the shakes. LOL

I miss the people, not the game. When I was with purple train and Iraid I was playing 6-8 hours a day. Sometimes 12 hours on weekends and holidays. All because a few people convinced me they couldn't progress without me there. Still i did have some good times...

Aberene and Tiq and EMi being my favorite cows...............
I miss you too Eviscerator. I'm teering up. Look what you've done to me.... Happy

Eviscerator wrote:
Aberene and Tiq and EMi being my favorite cows...............

<3!!

I kinda miss WoW from time to time, both the game and some of the people. Evis and Emi were definitely my favorite meat slabs for healing. Happy

I do have to say I definitely do not miss being yelled at for being an "incompetent" healer by some people during raids...

Hmm. I didn't know Oss was still playing. SIN needs DPS? If you need shitty DPS, I can re-up Skilladin! :D

I get the itch every now and then, but then I think about the grinding and the massive gear disparity I'd be stepping into and I come back down to earth. Plus, I miss my druid the most and she's on a server where I don't know anyone. So it's just an all-around not-ideal situation.

A private server sounds kinda cool though. I'm gonna check out that link, thanks Freak!

I have a decked out druid for sale......PVP and PVE gear. Whoa, i just noticed the beta ticker is above 600k......
Jason was the one who decked out your druid. It would be pretty messed up to take it back now and sell it. If he is still playing that is.

70 Warlock / 70 Rogue
Shit man, I am currently using Sosso as DPS. He raids as a MS (2h) arms build. It's not the most efficient way to go but I rarely see 3 digit numbers anymore.

I am currently working to get the PvP shield (over 5K AC) and respec protect. Zedd is dying to run more heroics, and I figure it would make an easy "go to" in Kara.

I'm having fun...It's slow, definately casual.
Oss wrote:
Shit man, I am currently using Sosso as DPS. He raids as a MS (2h) arms build. It's not the most efficient way to go but I rarely see 3 digit numbers anymore.

I am currently working to get the PvP shield (over 5K AC) and respec protect. Zedd is dying to run more heroics, and I figure it would make an easy "go to" in Kara.

I'm having fun...It's slow, definately casual.

Eupha>all DPS son!
Come on back dude! We need more peeps. People pug Kara nowdays and we are struggling to get enough 70s on at a given time. Not to mention that a major content patch is about to hit.

....and WotLK is gonna come (at least) 6 months before a War Hammer Online Login screen graces the front of your monitor.
Zeddicus wrote:
Jason was the one who decked out your druid. It would be pretty messed up to take it back now and sell it. If he is still playing that is.

So if i took your rogue and decked him out, would you deny it being your account......... I never told him to do it.....He just did it. If he wants to buy it, than cool...But i do believe it is my account to sell... But of course i would give him a %. I do not need his permission to sell it.....
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em