News

New Site Testing Out

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Thankyou for registering. We are getting new accounts set up and testing out the features to figure out how to do the transition. Moving a whole slew of people over is going to prove interesting.

Last edited by Stephen F. Johnston on Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
I just noticed a bug if you're wanting that sort of thing reported here.

When you use the "Apply to Guild" button and you put a reason in the Guild Application field but say forget to select a character or put in an incorrect launch code, the text that comes back up for you in the Guild Application field contains the delimited version of the original text.

EG: I put in "don't" the first time it comes back as "don\'t" now if I fail again it will come back as "don\\\'t" then "don\\\\\\\'t" etc etc, every time delimiting the special characters again.

Edit: I'm awesome
Good catch, I'll look into it. Send this type of stuff to support@guildlaunch.com or post here. the email would be best, but I'll see either. Our support person can handle the mail directly though.
Melis wrote:
I just noticed a bug if you're wanting that sort of thing reported here.

When you use the "Apply to Guild" button and you put a reason in the Guild Application field but say forget to select a character or put in an incorrect launch code, the text that comes back up for you in the Guild Application field contains the delimited version of the original text.

EG: I put in "don't" the first time it comes back as "don\'t" now if I fail again it will come back as "don\\\'t" then "don\\\\\\\'t" etc etc, every time delimiting the special characters again.

Edit: I'm awesome

something got out of whack with you, i'm looking into it
Tiq can I get officer status please.
For some reason none of my links work anymore. And my home page is some default page.
Rolan wrote:
For some reason none of my links work anymore. And my home page is some default page.

Any idea what path you took through the site for that to happen? We're doing some URL magic to get the domains and subdomains working, so anything that happens funky there I need to look into.
Well my initial link is to theguildsin.com

The problem was happening when I login. I get what looks like an empty SIN site, no specials setup.

It might be my side, let me clear out my cache tonight and retry it. Because things look like they are working at work.

Maybe another issue, when I hit this site initially I get the main page, but I am not logged in, once I clicked the forums link it logged me in. Not a huge issue, but I have been playing around with different things when I am bored at work.
I know you probably have this on your list, but filters on the guild roster would be sweet.

I will play around with things when I have a chance and try to break stuff.
Also with the guild roster, when you click the headers at the top to try and sort by race, class, name, etc it doesn't actually work. Like you click on the "Race" link and it moves shit around, but doesn't actually sort it.
Don't suppose you want to install the [s]Strike Through[/s] mod to the forum do you?
Yuber wrote:
Also with the guild roster, when you click the headers at the top to try and sort by race, class, name, etc it doesn't actually work. Like you click on the "Race" link and it moves shit around, but doesn't actually sort it.

hmm... i thought I fixed this...
Rolan wrote:
I know you probably have this on your list, but filters on the guild roster would be sweet.

I will play around with things when I have a chance and try to break stuff.

on the list, but definitely a good feature
What about the View post since last visit link. It never works. My glowing Xs work for new post but I like to be lazy and click that link.
Also when I click your name then click Send PM, I get a white page that only says "Hacking Attempt". Just trying to PM you about getting officer forum access back.
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em