WoW General

Lately

I try to make it here weekly like Tuesdays when server is down. It is good to see the waters moving and the stagnant algae ebbing. Have all but ceased the recruiting of any non-known folks. We are experiencing some succes at conquering milestones. The numbers are still less but the quality of these numbers is what counts.
Anyone considering re-up'ng please understand, this is now a game for enjoyment to unwind from real life, not to add to it's stresses.
No penalties or requirements, there is no attendance policy everyone is welcome as much as they want or can. We have responsibilities to our personal lives and respect each other for maintaining their lives and sharing with us the tales of their families, jobs and day to day happenings.
Officer slots are filled but anyone wanting to return is welcome. Once passed the initial recruit and initiate members are allowed the full benefits of bank. Any returning folks are at once elevated to member status. tongue out
We have been WAY fortunate in finding the right people to join us on our journey. Have found a couple husband wife combos that suit us in many ways, numbers, maturity and all around good folks that experience day to day real life as much as the rest of us.
In finding some new members we found an alliance of sorts with these members relatives. I have never been one for an alliance but this one is starting to work out well. Our members have been being invited on an equal bases. Equal meaning numbers and loots. The alliance has helped us experience new content and afforded others to coniue their plight, which inturn continues our adventure also. We have a good reputation as a solid raid force. I can vouch for the fact we overcome content with teamwork and not gear alone.
We start clearing Karazhan Wednesday evening at 6 pm server. We go till we can go no more. It is understood that it is a week night and all are welcome to go when they feel the need. We work otherwise on daily quests for faction, coin, and supplies. The induction of arena and BG's is a part of our online time as well in the pursuit of better gear and enhancing character skills. There is no schedule yet for alliance raiding. We more or less communicate,see what we have online, and go when the oppurtunity presents itself.
The game has rounded itself with something to do for everyone. We frequently group with the sole intent on getting folks through what they need and at a level where they benefit us as a whole and can enjoy the same content we are enjoying. Guild chat and voice chat are always the stage waiting for the chance to entertain everyone. wink

See ya on the otherside, Emi
Woot, I knew we handed the WoW guild off to the right person... Happy

TiquorSJ wrote:
Woot, I knew we handed the WoW guild off to the right person... Happy

def, if it was passed to me...I woulda sold it off for 20 bucks, and a 30 pack of Budlight >.> =P
So what server is SiN playing on now? Horde or Alliance?
teppic wrote:
So what server is SiN playing on now? Horde or Alliance?

Nathrezim, Horde. Same server we were on to start with.

-Stephen

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em